× Questions before you signup? If you have any pre-sales questions regarding EXP Team products then please feel free to post in this section.

Is it possible to ...

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #9670 by Grusha
Grusha replied the topic: Re: Is it possible to ...
BraneR wrote:

I wonder if when you buy car components get the PSD files for pictures Special, Comercial ...?

Yes, but PNG file for FireWorks.But this no problem convert to PSD files.

Is there a module where you can set myself the best sellers with their logos?

Next time I create this module , this easy.

Is it possible to include in the Category Select a category for motorcycles, which would then Vehicle Information and Equipment automatically adapt to motorcycles? Then do the same for working machines ..!?

Yes , you can select work fields for each Category

Be prepared in short, what component update?

No specific time.

It is possible settings for the award of the ad that this automatically erased after 30 days, even before the customer gets an email notification that it will be expired ad?

In Admin Area component you insert:
Days for automatically erased,
Days even before the customer gets an email notification

Can be seen in the background of this component, as an administrator?

Send you letter in your email

When a customer writes to the vehicle owner via e mail, it is possible to include captcha security?

Contact form use standard Joomla token security.
I no love captcha , and I no see no one Captcha why help 100%.
IHMO Captcha add problem User when send message and no help with Spamm(you can read about this in Google more more article).
Last Edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Grusha.
Sorry for my English.
The topic has been locked.
  • BraneR
  • BraneR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 5 months ago #9691 by BraneR
BraneR replied the topic: Re: Is it possible to ...
Grusha Thank you!
He would have one more question, how to prepare a CSV file for easy entry The models, Mark and other data. I saw that this is possible and does not need to enter everything manually.
I get along well these issues when buying components?

Is it possible to test a component when you buy, first upload on your local computer and then put you on the server?

Thanks for the reply.
More
12 years 5 months ago #9699 by Grusha
Hi BraneR.

He would have one more question, how to prepare a CSV file for easy entry The models, Mark and other data. I saw that this is possible and does not need to enter everything manually.
I get along well these issues when buying components?

Yes, EXP Autos Pro component support CSV/XML Import/Export.
EXP Autos Pro have Full Pack With Joomla CMS in this pack have CSV files with Makes and Models.

Is it possible to test a component when you buy, first upload on your local computer and then put you on the server?

Yes , after buy you can tested component in localhost.
Sorry for my English.
  • BraneR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #9981 by BraneR
Grusha Thank you!

I have some questions, it is possible to sites where Makes PAGE for the car brand logo to add the same car and also at the New Cars and Used Cars?

Can the dealer who wants to highlight its range as TOP paid through Pay Pal only or. there is a possibility that he contact me and I made ​​out an invoice?
If you paid through Pay Pal, then this is done automatically for a particular car, whether it is necessary to set it manually?
I can set the price according to the Payment Level Page (registered, business, gold ..).

Thank you for your answers!
Attachments:
More
12 years 4 months ago #9982 by Grusha
Hi BraneR.

I have some questions, it is possible to sites where Makes PAGE for the car brand logo to add the same car and also at the New Cars and Used Cars?

Yes, you can add brand logo in Makes Page.

Can the dealer who wants to highlight its range as TOP paid through Pay Pal only or. there is a possibility that he contact me and I made ​​out an invoice?

With PayPal.

If you paid through Pay Pal, then this is done automatically for a particular car, whether it is necessary to set it manually?

For version 1.7 ,this time manually , next version write code for automatically.(but for version 1.5 - automatically)

I can set the price according to the Payment Level Page (registered, business, gold ..).

Yes.
Sorry for my English.
  • BraneR
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 4 months ago #10035 by BraneR
Another thing I'm interested. For each trader to be registered when entering the Dealer information needed for at least two input fields (tax number ...), it is possible to add?

The new registered dealer also agree with the legal notices, as only a check mark.

Payment Level is set to expire after one year, or that I can also set a shorter time?

On the Level Payment Page to below or above for each category (registered, gold ..) I add in some text for the description of the category?

Thank you for your answers